those darn almanacs

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Dec 29, 2003.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

link

excuse me. my neighbor, winston smith, has a couple maps. i must phone him in now.

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Whats next? The Police state? all of this is getting pretty extreme perhaps they should have closed our borders instead of keeping a blind eye on the millions they let roam around our country. iam telling you we need to watch all of this crap closely because they are trying like heck to remove all of our liberties & freedoms in the false guise of security. I would soon expect them to outlaw cash and when that happens you will know the end times are coming. All of this kind of crap reminds me of Nazi Germany. they are chasing the horse from the wrong end.

3. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

4. zimv20 thread starter macrumors 601

zimv20

you joke, but suddenly i'm wondering if the queries to that site are being monitored

5. JackStorm macrumors newbie

Ah...nothing like some good ol fear mongering to get people to give up their rights.

Personaly, I think this is getting ridiculous. But, whatever. People will be blind to the actions of the government untill the day they come knocking at their door to arrest them on whatever absurd charge they can think of. This is how it starts. One right/liberty/freedom at a time, while playing on peoples fears. Before you know it. You'll disappear from society and find yourself in a room from which you'll never escape or you'll be found years later in a ditch.

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Poor Richard. He must be spinning in his grave.