Ti Powerbooks at Dulles Airport

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by fitzg2md05, Jul 24, 2002.

1. fitzg2md05 macrumors newbie

Jun 5, 2002
    Ok, i work as a security dude in the incoming International flights at Dulles airport durring the summer to pay for school. Part of procedure is that when you go through the checkpoints, passengers need to take their laptops out of there bags. Just thought id let everyone know, that these people really like macs. At least half of every laptops (and theres a ****load of them) is a titanium PB. Those europeans sure love their Powerbooks. Just thought id mention it.
  2. fitzg2md05 thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 5, 2002

and just to clear any misconceptions, i wasnt there when the *******s hijacked that plane and crashed it into the pentagon. i was at college. sorry, just had to clear my name!
  3. whfsdude macrumors 6502a

Jan 20, 2002
    Washington DC USA
    hehe, glad to see your in the Metro area. We should have are own little mini geekfest :) there is enough of us :)
  4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    that might be happening - eye might be coming up to visit me and the dutchess some time in the near future. We could have a gathering somewhere since it would be more official if there were out-of-towners around.....

as for eurotrash-ti's - image is important, and what better way than the TiPB?