Tiger 10.4.2 is on its way.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by mileslong, May 27, 2005.

1. mileslong macrumors 6502

mileslong

2. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

automator performance could be fixed along with that iTunes widget.. that would be nice

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Well you could knock me over with a feather - who'd have guessed the next 10.4. x update would come out a couple of months after the last one! :eek:

4. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....I know.....I was sure shocked to read it. I had assumed Apple had ceased all development on 10.4 after the 10.4.1 update....oh yeah!

5. mileslong thread starter macrumors 6502

mileslong

i posted it to give people a time frame for the next release not whether or not there would be one...

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I think that's the point, Miles...there's so little information in this report that it's basically completely useless. Think about it. 10.2 and 10.3 each had 8-9 revisions over the course of approximately 1.5-2 years of life. So...there's kind of a cadence to these things. Until there's a developer seed or solid info about what will and won't be in it, you're not telling anyone anything they didn't already know.

7. mileslong thread starter macrumors 6502

mileslong

ok well lets do this, just ignore the [expletive deleted] thing, sorry i wasted everyones time...

8. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Theres no reason for Apple to stop working on 10.4.1 when theres still bugs to be fixed. Im glad the update is comming fast.

9. nagromme macrumors G5

nagromme

Cool... I've STILL not gotten around to installing Tiger, so maybe I'll start with 10.4.2 :)

10. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

dude chill, its good u posted it.. i rarely check any other rumors sites other than macrumors. ;)

11. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....sorry there mate....we were just being a bit silly there....happens sometimes...don't take it too hard....oh yeah!
    :)