Tiger Bit Torrent Search Widget

Discussion in 'macOS' started by zforrester, Jun 12, 2005.

1. zforrester macrumors member

I'm trying to find a widget I can use to search torrent site like {site reference removed} and download files to open in Bit Torrent. Anybody know about anything like this? If I cant find one, I'll probably just build one. Alternatively If anyone could show me how to use Automator to download my favoarite TV shows using Bit Torrent as new episodes are released, that'd be cool, too.
    -Zach

2. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

Agreed. I especially like the idea of using automator to download new episodes.

3. zforrester thread starter macrumors member

I need to learn automator better. I think I could design a cool looking widget, but aside from that, I'm clueless as far as programming goes

4. NaMo4184 macrumors member

I wonder what the description of the widget and automator action would be on the apple download site. lol

5. zforrester thread starter macrumors member

I know, it sucks that they can't support any p2p apps. Oh well. Wont stop us from building them.
    Anyone interested in helping to build either a widget or an automator action for this purpose?

6. zforrester thread starter macrumors member

7. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Since pirating stuff is frowned upon on this site, particularly in terms of helping folks do it, it's very unlikely you're going to get much response.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been Wastelanded to be honest.