Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_JuJu

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
North of Kalifornia
It's a shame -- most likley some moron at one of the test / development partners thought he was doing the world a favor

I used to pirate a lot of crap in the early '80s -- it was only when I got involved in the actual R+D and engineering of hardware and the eventual products that I saw how many people (- 98% of them average Joe's and Jane's - just trying to do their jobs - earn a living - get healthcare - a 401k - raise kids ) are involved in creating HW - SW - CE - ordinary products.

It was then that I stopped and have become a total ****** on this area - whether its SW - HW - movies - music - etc --------- ultimatley you are stealing $$$ and jobs from agverage people just like you and me - people who either work at the companies or in the distiribution network --- they get SCREWED ----- the CEO's - Vice Presidents - etc don't get screwed because they have their contracts - options - etc.

PLEASE try to get your friends - neighbors to understand this --- I won't even pirate MSFT stuff ----- its all about American jobs in the end equation - not raging against some freakin' machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.