Tiger shipping early

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by adamfilip, Apr 21, 2005.

1. adamfilip macrumors 6502a

adamfilip

I just checked my preorder of tiger it says it will be delivered on or before April 28th :) sweet

2. Bear macrumors G3

That's estimated shipped date....

I believe that that is the estimated ship date you're seeing as mine says "Est Ship On or before 04/28/2005". So the delivery date is still by the 29th (baring issues like nobody around to sign for it).

3. JediL1 macrumors member

JediL1

Possibly Early

True, though I remember from the panther launch that some people who preordered got their box the day before the actual release day.

4. Bear macrumors G3

That is true, as well as iLife & iWork coming early for some people. So yes, it is possible it will be early, however, the person had misread the order status page and I didn't want them disappointed if it didn't show up on the 28th (or sooner).

5. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

Well, you still won't be the first to have it...apparently a few members of the board have already recieved Tiger! I know Nermal did anyway.

6. Bear macrumors G3

I don't think that claim was made anywhere in this thread. All I want is for my copy to show up when I'm around to sign for it. (If it needs a signature.)

7. adamfilip thread starter macrumors 6502a

adamfilip

oh bummer..
    your prob right. well anyways i hope it comes early

8. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

How do you know it needs a signature? At least with Fedex, at least here, you can go to their center after 5pm or something and pick the package up, if you miss it. I sure hope I'll be home, but I have a waiver on file with Fedex, and they are supposed to leave it. Do you think they will, or Apple has something to override that?

9. Bear macrumors G3

I do not have a waiver on file with Fedex..and sometimes they'll leave packages without a signature and sometimes they won't. And I won't leave a waiver as I don't want expensive boxes left around when I'm not here.