'Tiger' Trips Up Some Creative Workflows

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, May 6, 2005.

1. MacBytes macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003
  2. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

Jun 19, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Yah know. I consider it critically stupid that none of these software shops didn't bother to test their software against a dev version of Tiger. I mean most dev shops should be able to afford a subscription to Apple's dev network to get their hands on a copy.
  3. macridah macrumors 6502a

Feb 18, 2004
    I agree. My company is not as big a macromedia and we tested tested ore software with our ADC membership builds... Now I'm sure macromedia is a major partner.
  4. ThePreacherMan macrumors newbie

Sep 14, 2004
    Southern Arizona
    Eweek is WEAK!!!!

There has been nothing but negative reporting from eWeek. They must be pro microsoft. I wonder if this magazine isn't paid to publish negative article geared to hurting Apple.

I have not experienced anything but positive results. My machine runs faster and is more efficent than before.

Stop the slandering eWeek and do some unbias reporting for a change.

Now that preaches!!!
  5. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Jul 4, 2004

Word-for-word, this is the exact same thing you posted in another thread that I've just read... if anything's weak, it's your imagination. Reposting is not a habit that you want to get into around here.
  6. svenr macrumors regular

May 6, 2003

And I find it boring to slightly annoying when people say about everyone who's not glamouring all over Apple: "They must be pro-Microsoft. And they are paid to bad-mouth Apple." Give me a break!