Tiger X background

Discussion in 'Community' started by macrlz9, Mar 20, 2005.

1. macrlz9 macrumors 6502

macrlz9

i did a search to find this picture that has been posted before but i can't find it it's the tiger background that is the X logo.. i've seen it on some people's screenshots in the march desktops area but i can't find where to get it.... i like it a lot being just a plain back background with the simple tiger x in the middle, it looked very nice quality and i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get it or is able to send it to me... thanks a bunch

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

3. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

I myself am waiting for the new default desktop image to pop up in a new Tiger build. Probably a lovely shade of blue I imagine....:)

4. macrlz9 thread starter macrumors 6502

macrlz9

it is not on macdesktops.... it's not the one with the tiger loooking background it just has a plain steel X it is in the march dekstops thread and the first post.... btw tiger has A LOT of new backgrounds and a few new screensavers... it's awesome... no new 'blue' background at this time tough...

Edit: i take that back, i just checked macdesktops.net and it's there!!! i was looking at macdesktops.com