1. greensuperman32 macrumors newbie

when will tiger be out and should I wait for it 2 b released b4 I buy a powerbook???
    Thanx

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

no one knows yet!!!! look around the forums this has been beaten to death with a stick already :rolleyes:

if you NEED a computer now then go ahead and get it, but no one knows when tiget will be released..... the only thing that we do know is that it will come by the end of July, could be announced at WWDC or tomorrow, its up in the air, if you can and want to wait then go for it, but if you need a computer now then that means its the best time for you to buy

3. daveL macrumors 68020

daveL

Are you a bit lazy? In one short day I've managed to identify you as a poster that makes absolutely no effort to find info on your own; we are not your search robots.

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

same post

you post the same post at mac-forums.com

im zap2 from there

soon

5. greensuperman32 thread starter macrumors newbie

it's not that i'm lazy, i've done tons and tons of research, about a month's worth of it and have found a lot of info myself. I just want opinions from other well informed consumers.

6. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

No we are here to give help and advice to mac users . He wanted to know about apple things before he went and spent at least 1500 plus upgrades and tax , then he would have had to spend another 130.

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

thats fine, i have no problem helping people either, thats what this community if for definitely

but if you took the time to just look around a bit sometimes you would easily find the answer to your question thats all, laziness is just frustrating sometimes thats all

8. daveL macrumors 68020

daveL

Well, you're a newbie. Wait until you've seen 5 threads asking about virus protection (where greensuperman32 started in the last 24 hours) within 3 days. The forum has a search function; use it. I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm trying to stop answering the same GD questions over and over and over ... get it? THE INFORMATION IS ALREADY THERE. YOUR INQUIRY IS NOT UNIQUE.

9. greensuperman32 thread starter macrumors newbie

if you dun wanna answer the same thing over and over, then don't! No one says you have 2 answer every thread now did they?

10. Punani macrumors regular

Punani

New threads come up on the front page. People look and may get frustrated because they've seen the question come up 20 - 30 times.

Your question is not invalid, but understand that a simple search or cursory overview of the forums (In fact of the main news topics is "Tiger on April 15") will save a great deal of redundancy while answering your question.

Now...could a kind moderator please lock this thread?

11. CaptainCaveMann macrumors 68000

CaptainCaveMann

Well on one hand i agree that i dont like to see the same question over and over its really dull after a while. Booooring. BUT, those 20-30 threads with the same question your referring to could be new users. Its not the same people coming here everyday you know. Theres lots of new people coming in and out of here. But hey i agree USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! haha cheers everyone.

12. Punani macrumors regular

Punani

Yah, I know what you're saying. I would hope that most people could at least look around first, it seems people post with impunity.

13. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

Wasteland will tell you the answer! (maybe...)

but it IS a repost

And no one knows about Tiger's release date yet

14. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Read this linkety and see what happens.

MacRumors is like a family of sorts. You don't want to be labeled "that" part of the family. (Especially because in Panther we have labels again and in Tiger we can search for them! :D)