Time off

Discussion in 'Community' started by buryyourbrideau, Aug 25, 2005.

1. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

man doesnt it feel nice to have internet again. at the end of june i moved from livonia michigan to woodridge illinois. i had just graduated highschool and now i have started college and a part time job at circuit city. not until today since i have moved have i had internet and i havent been on this damn forum since the end of june. damn does it feel nice to be back and being able to frequent these forums daily. :p

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

welcome back to the Forums! what school are you attending? i'm obviously not too far in Chicago, hope you like the area!

3. buryyourbrideau thread starter macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

im going to COD right now to get my A.S. and then transfer to NIU for masters in meteorology. good to see a familar user for once. man online classes look so hard. :(

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i just graduated from NIU with a BA in English, although i do have a friend who is going there for meteorology, great school for that subject, lots of resources and knowledgeable profs too. good luck with school!

6. buryyourbrideau thread starter macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

thanks a ton. yea im kinda scared about all the math involved in that subject but if i bust my butt then i know i will make it. man im so excited im going out to eat tonight at maggianos little italy for my 9 month anniv. such good food.

7. buryyourbrideau thread starter macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

thanks buddy.

8. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

You gonna be around for the NCAA basketball pool this coming year? I revived the thread briefly last week and received responses from emw, kwyjibo, stubeeef, mac dogg, powermac 666, etc.

They are all in...

9. buryyourbrideau thread starter macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

i am most definetly in. looking to place a little better than runner up this year
    ;)