iPad "time since last full charge"

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Cavan2211, Jan 24, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Dec 9, 2010
    Is there a way to show the usage statistics in iOS5?
    This or that worked for iOS4 but not anymore.
    Does anyone know how to do it? It was pretty nice to know how long the battery lasted.
  2. macrumors 6502

Jan 13, 2012
    It's automatically included? :confused: At least it came with my phone.

Settings> general> Usage and then scroll down and you should see the Time since last full charge directly beneath the battery usage bar.
  3. macrumors regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Columbus, Ohio
    everyone has usage in iOS 5 if you respring or anything during the time you use it then it wont show anything just dashes, you have to wait till you plug it in again and charge it fully
  4. macrumors member

Mar 15, 2011
    ipad doesnt have that feature
  5. thread starter macrumors member

Dec 9, 2010
    Thats why I posted it in the ipad section. You dont own an ipad do you? Its not included as well as the weather and clock app.
  6. macrumors 6502

Jan 13, 2012
    No I don't. I assumed that the function was included in iOS 5 regardless of the type of device...that's weird that it isn't included in iPads though...
  7. macrumors newbie

Aug 5, 2010
    I want this feature...now.

It doesn't make sense that Apple wouldn't include "Time since last full charge" on the iPad. I paid 700+ for this damn thing and I wanna know how long the battery is lasting. My iPhone has it. My much more expensive iPad should have it. No reason to leave out a basic feature that is already built into the OS. I also miss three finger swipe gesture to go forward and back in Safari...... Anybody with help regarding the "Time since last full harge issue" or three finger swipe in Safari on iPad please help. I have a new (3rd Generation) iPad. I really want the time since last full charge feature and I can only find solutions for jailbroken devices running iOS 4.x. PLEASE.
  8. macrumors newbie

Apr 7, 2012
    I registrated on this forum, just to reply to you guys.

I was looking for some time, how to enable "Time since last full charge" in Settings\Usage on my iPad 2, iOS 5.01, Jailbreaked.

Found a simple solution.

Add Insanelyi repo on Cydia (repo.insanelyi.com), and install "Usage Stats iPT iOS5b" package, and just exit Cydia (no need to reboot, respring or anything). And thats it! ::)
  9. macrumors 6502

Jan 1, 2012
    Lol thanks very much!
  10. macrumors 6502a

Sep 19, 2008
  11. macrumors newbie

Sep 25, 2012
  12. macrumors 6502a

May 30, 2012
    Exactly what I wanted to know. This is something to look forward to when I decide to update.