As a freelance designer, I've been holding off on jumping to 10.8 until at least 10.8.2 is released to avoid all the early bugs. I'm still on 10.6.8, primarily using Adobe CS6. Is it safe to jump now? I have an iPhone 5 coming Friday, and I'd like to get everything ready before I get it. What am I missing as far as iCloud, etc. by sticking with 10.6.8? I use an iPhone 4 and iPad 3 now, and they're both setup with iCloud. I guess my Mac is just out of the loop as far as syncing contacts, calendars, iMessages, etc. I've been getting by, but I'm itching to make the jump. Any thoughts? Machine is in my sig.