Tim's Chemistry exam

Discussion in 'Community' started by iGav, Mar 6, 2004.

1. wrc fan macrumors 65816

wrc fan

In a world where LPs are made like pancakes
    that's better than how I did in chemestry. i hated that class.

2. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

LOL!! Looks like the answers I give on my exams. :p Except that I'm trying to pass when I give answers :p :p

3. sonofslim macrumors 6502a

sonofslim

"meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow hiss."

...ah, good times!

4. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Why would you do this to yourself? Jeez! I got the feel that he probably did know what to do but decided to be a jackass about it anyway. I don't know why...I feel rusty on some of this stuff, but quite a bit of it is quite easy...A lot shorter and easier than Chem exams I've seen around here.

WHY?!

5. oldschool macrumors 65816

oldschool

Come on don't take everything so seriously. If he felt like doing something like that, then thats his problem. Maybe he got his hands on a blank copy and filled it in at home. Maybe only so many of the exams in that course counted, and one could be omitted.

6. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    The scary thing is that he got a couple of them right.

I answer a bunch of them even though I haven't had chemistry in long while. I did well in the classroom portion but lacked the proper attitude for lab work.

Freshman chem I caused trouble because my HS chem teacher was so good. Mr Currey, if you are reading this you and your ferrous wheel rock. (imagine a bezine ring with Fe(ii) ions replacing the hydrogen.)

In college though I was banned from answering. I started feeding answers to other students and the whole side of the 300 person lecture hall was banned.

Looking at the test though reminded me of one I took. I over slept came in 10 minutes late to a 1 hour test. I left 15 minutes later. It was assumed that my test looked like the linked one... It was a 99.5. The next test 2/3rds of the class didn't finish.

7. King Cobra macrumors 603

Damn, I took Honors then AP Chemistry in H.S. and I still don't remember/grasp a lot of the concepts. (Somehow I pulled off a 4 on the test.) As for the test link...it gets real dumb after the first three quarters. :p

8. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I can say nothing more than: Impressive

As for me not taking things too seriously, I'll keep that in mind. Trust me, I laughed; it was great. But I was just a bit surprised at the idea that anyone would do that. I dunno. I guess I'm just not one of those people who can afford to screw up tests too badly ;)