Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fgfactory3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
UA
Hello everyone and welcome our new big game for iPad. I’ll try to show you this iPad game development process, together with game graphics and user interface design.

6b.jpg

The game concept is a mixture of reversed Tetris, Critter Crunch and Lumines ideas. There is a strict distinction of the items Tiny Tiger should collect or avoid. Different meat items will make him grow up, which is not good in our case at all. There are only fruits and vegetables that are good for his diet. The tiger will be forced to eat an item in each line falling, and the challenge is to decide where to position the tiger before the horizontal line of items reaches him and to control the tiger while the speed of falling items increases.

4b.jpg

Level items (top to bottom):
- Menu button
- Time left indicator
- Scores
- Items status (the number of meat and non-meat items eaten)
- Food items falling down in rows
- Tiny Tiger itself
- Right and left buttons to move

Food in the game:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Special Fruits (Green Apple increases the score and resets the meat items eaten to zero; Super Red Apple increases the score dramatically and makes the Tiger shrink one size. If the tiger is at its smallest shape, then only score is changed).
- Meat
- Special Meat (Grilled Meat is smoking and, when eaten, makes the tiger grow up directly one step).

5b.jpg

That’s what happens when Tiny Tiger eats too much meat.

For more information about this game please follow this link: http://fgfactory.com/portfolio/ipad/Tiny-Tiger-Adventures

What do you think about this iPad game graphics design? Please feel free to leave your comments and critique.

Last edited:

psonice

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
I think the graphics look great. If the game plays well you'll have a winner.

I also think you should seriously reduce your font size :D

fgfactory3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
UA
I think the graphics look great. If the game plays well you'll have a winner.

I also think you should seriously reduce your font size :D

Thank you for the comment. I took your remark into account. The game is really interesting! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.