Tip To Applying Invisible Shield

Discussion in 'iPod' started by john159, Nov 14, 2005.

1. john159 macrumors regular

ok i have bought many invisible shields berofre for other ipods and now i think i get how to apply it with less pain and stress... what you do it take the front and wet it down like it says.. then place it on the ipod... and remove all air bubles from everywhere... then you let it sit for 8 to 13 hours and come abck and apply the sides.. they are then very sticky still and no more air bubbles form on the actualy interfact front of the ipod becuase it has already dried... i did this with the front went to bed woke up and applied the sides then did that with the back.. did soem work for 10 hours came back and put the sides on... very simple only it takes painless time

2. guitarded macrumors newbie

cool :cool: cool
    Never used an invisibleshield but I might consider getting one now that I have read your enlightening post.

3. Konradx macrumors 6502

Konradx

i got bubbles on the sides....i wish you posted this 3 weeks ago:p

4. lolex macrumors member

lolex

I just think of if it 'd possible to use a tiny needle releases the air and eliminates the bubbles ? :)

5. Konradx macrumors 6502

Konradx

isnt the stuff bullet proof?:p

6. john159 thread starter macrumors regular

no i was able to bite through it.. dont ask why i did that lol... it was my old invisible shield when i took it off... but i think a sharp object would penetrate it too...

7. rsmcool macrumors newbie

Does anyone have experience with the InvisibleShield for the iPhone 3G? HELP>>>>>

8. bozz2006 macrumors 68030

bozz2006

that's what she said.