Tired & Feal Like Crap

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by betty02, Dec 8, 2005.

1. betty02 macrumors regular

betty02

Well it was the works Do last night, as im only 16, i couldn't buy my drinks, btu all my collegues brought me one, this Do was just the 'IT Staff' (teachers, technicians etc) and when i arrived at 7.30PM i had a pint of carsberg waiting for me, had that then we went to start out Chinese 3 course meal, at around 8.00PM, so someone brought me another drink to eat wiht my starter, i HAde so triangle things lol, then we had Soup mine was Chicken and Sweetcorn, then out came the Crispy Duck, first time having duck so i got brought a drink just incase i didn't like it, so thats 3, i was not intending to drink to much, but its my first work Do, spoke to my dad he wasn't bothered, so had that then came the main course, i had Beef curry, with egg fried rice, some noodles and some Chow Main stuff or summet lol?

Then we had another drink before we had some chocholate cake, i was starting to feal a little tipsy at this time, we had desert and then went to the local pub around 11.00PM we had a few drinks in there, i had another pint and 2 bottles of WKD, all my other colegues were out of it by this time, so i brought in a round and had a Red Square, by this time i was gone, we then went to a locla club called the Cube, i had another 4 bottles of WKD in there, and we left at 4.00AM!!!! i got in a taxi and was home by about 4.30AM, then i was straight asleep, then i needed to be up for work at 7.00AM!!!!

So im really nakerd, but need to see my g/f 2nyt cus its her mums b-day so im going to be having a drink with her,

I feal liek a bloody alcholic lol
    This was jsut a thread to say im really tired (pretty pointless really but hey lol)

2. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Lucky that nothing happened since there have been cases where employers have been fined/jailed for letting underage drinkers have alcohol at work dos.

I think it was irresponsible of them to let you drink so much; in the event that anything had happened, they'd have been hit hard. I've bought my little cousins a couple of glasses of wine/beer on occasion (despite them being underage) but I wouldn't let them get into the state you appear to be in this morning.

However, drink lots of liquid, have a fry-up and snooze at lunchtime and hopefully you'll feel better.

Eesh; I feel like someone's mother :eek:

3. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

hangover cure= wagammama's number 17... least i think it's 17... can't remember, was a little foggy;) :D

4. iGary Guest

iGary

Also, what the hell is a "fry-up?"

5. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

assuming it's a delicious english breakfast: nothing but eggs, fatty meats, and some potatos... and fried together....

6. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

7. kiwi-in-uk macrumors 6502a

Do = function (night out)

gwu is nearly there ... usually bacon and eggs, toast, maybe pork sausage, sometimes tomato, in some areas also some "black pudding". And tea ... with milk. And sugar.

8. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

Well they had my mum and dads permission, both my parents knew i was going to be drunk, but as its a work Do's then they were alrite with it, there onyl porblem is when i go clubbin on friday nights etc, but i don't drink then, 2 many people trying to spike your drink, i just have a good time, laughing at every whos drunk and going to go sleep down an alley way etc,

Yeah i got to wkr this morning, went to the cantiene, and then got sausage, egg, bacon tomoatoes and fried bread, man that was nice, i feel finetoday, no headache etc, just need a drink all the time lol

9. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

Sorry that will have something to do with my Dyslexia ;)

10. Fish&Chips macrumors newbie

Is it as good as the Wagammama's Chicken Katsu curry?

Maybe everyone should give this a go: http://www.thirstforlife.org

11. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

still haven't grown to like that yet...

and yes, the pudding... forgot that... haven't had it with tomatoes...

12. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

You need fried bread, not toast, and beans too.

13. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

aaagggggggghhhh fried bread MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*rushes back to cantine*

14. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I remember my first work xmas do (also 16 at the time I think), only it was a little more than beers and WKD bought for me....mixed after shocks are a very bad thing.

[​IMG]

15. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

the more i sit here and think about it, i'm awfully hungry for a good english brekafast and i'm not even hungover ;) :D

16. iGary Guest

iGary

Englsh breakfast = I think I just threw up in my mouth a little™

17. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

gwu, go for it you know you want to just think of a ncie, lovely full english hhhmmmmm, loveley bacon, sausage, tomatoes and some nice freind bread to dip into an egg!!!!

18. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

shush... you're making me hungry... and we're actually busy at work today or i'd sneak out;) :D

problem is, even in DC i haven't been able to find a great breakfast place like london... ah well...

19. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

I can;t i want ot go have another one myself :p

20. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

The little bit of American in me wants to sympathise and ask you how you feel and chastise you for underage drinking but the much larger Aussie portion of me wants to call you SOFT. S. O. F. T.

21. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

LMAO!!!!!

Well eyah im kinda soft i suppose, didint drink enough LOL!!!

But starting to perk up a little tonight, don't think i will be ahivng a drink with my g/f's mum though, to much to handle lol

22. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Back up son!!!

The only way we can find our limits is to exceed them and then work backwards.

23. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

And like every good maintenance technique, this must be done at least monthly, preferably weekly and possibly as often as nightly.

24. betty02 thread starter macrumors regular

betty02

Lol, i have mixed fealings now, 50% of me wants to push myself, and the other 50% wants to chill,cudle up to my g.f and sleeep aaaagggghhhhh

What should i do!!! aaaagggghhhh lol

*runs around office*
    *smashes head against wall*
    *shakes magic '9' ball*
    *falls back in chair and sleeps*