To buy or not to buy?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MonkeyHugger, Jan 27, 2007.

  1. MonkeyHugger macrumors member


    Jun 11, 2006
    Birmingham, England
    Yo guys,

    Settled on a mac mini. However, at the moment they are looking a little underpowered and as everyone knows they haven't been updated since September.

    My question is, is it worth waiting and holding off for an update, and how likely is it to be recent? I can wait, a bit, but I really wanna get started with a mac so sooner than later is better ;)

  2. Jman888 macrumors regular

    Oct 24, 2006
    I say later because This websites buying guide Says Dont buy now (And they were right with the C2D Macbooks) But im gonna get one if they ditch the GMA_950 I'll Probally get one with it but i hate integrated graphics. (Some regular apps i run need a little extra graphics *OOMPH*
  3. holamiamigos macrumors 6502a

    Aug 10, 2006
    which website buying guide?
  4. mike dunx macrumors regular

    Oct 15, 2006
    Central FL

Share This Page