to buy or to to buy...???

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by aiboluc, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. aiboluc macrumors newbie

    Jan 10, 2007
    Hi guys!
    Well this is the deal, i want to buy a macbook 15' 2.33 but, like a week ago a read the rumor that they are gonna update this computers for the 2nd quarter of this year with a LED monitor blablablabla. So i don't want to buy this kind of expensive computer and then in three weeks there's a better one in the market. And i'm really desperated I want my :apple: mac now!:eek:
    What i should do?:confused:

    PD: Sorry i messed up the tittle TO BUY OR "NOT" TO BUY...
  2. fivetoadsloth macrumors 65816


    Aug 15, 2006
    Everything is speculation, we know nothing, when, what etc. Buy when you need it, if you can wait do, but there will always be something better. You might want to hold off at least a little tohugh, till leo.
  3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603


    Jan 28, 2005
    American Riviera
    Well, the answer is always going to be the same. If you need it now, buy it now; if you can wait, then wait. Something better is always coming, but that won't make the machine you buy run any slower.

    Also, Macbooks only come with 13.3" screens, it's the MBPs which have 15". Either will be great.
  4. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

    Oct 31, 2006
    2nd quarter could be end of it won't be 2 weeks. I say buy now, especially if it;s something as drastic as LED monitors, the technology will be buggy since it's new. It would be best to get the 2nd, either buy now or wait about a year.

Share This Page