Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

At the day's end and the day's beginning, I...

• Power Off and Power On

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Turn On Airplane Mode and Turn Off Airplane Mode

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Turn On Do Not Disturb and Turn Off Do Not Disturb

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Let the phone be

Votes: 39 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

H2SO4

macrumors 603
Nov 4, 2008
After reading this article I always enable Airplane mode at night. I'd like to do something about the Internet cable router situated next to my bed, but turning this off at night and then on in the morning seems a tad too much of a habit I prefer not to engage myself in. So it goes

The Mercola website is an excellent source of information for those so inclined towards many health issues.
I’ve always thought as much and it’s one of the reasons I don’t use a bluetooth headset. Look at this;
  • Resume using landline phones whenever possible. Get rid of your portable phone and use your landline. At the very least, don’t keep your cell phone in your bedroom while you sleep. Be aware even landline phones emit magnetic fields from the speaker, and sensitive people can sometimes feel them, especially on long calls and particularly when using trim phones. Old-fashioned desk phone earpieces offer a greater distance between the speaker and your ear that can make a meaningful difference.
  • Keep your cell phone away from your body. Avoid keeping it in your pocket or on your belt. If you’re pregnant, keep your cell phone away from your belly. Keep your phone at the other end of the room or on the seat of the car. Use texting more than talking. A cell phone case for the iPhone is available that filters out a significant portion of radiation (but by no means all the power and frequencies, and other biologically disruptive signal characteristics also remain). There are several options for shielded cell phone cases and holsters at www.EMFSafetyStore.com.
There didn’t seem to be any indictaion as to how nay subject were involved in the research?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.