To the men who carry their iPads everywhere, photo's hopefully >

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by entatlrg, Mar 10, 2011.

1. entatlrg, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011

macrumors 68040

entatlrg

How and what do you carry your iPad in?

- naked

- case, skin, or cover

- small shoulder bag

- backpack

- messenger bag

* If using a bag or case please note what kind, photo's or links to your bag/case are WELCOME :)

Currently I'm using a leather backpack by Piel, super soft, easy to clean, it's a smaller size, will fit a 13" MBP max, so it's great for my iPad and the other gear I often carry, MacBook Air, few files, chargers, usb stick, small paper notebook ... instead of loading my pockets with stuff I carry most of it less my iPhone in the front pocket of the bag works perfect.

see it here > http://www.ebags.com/product/piel/traditional-backpack/79650

What do you use? Did I mention photo's/links are WELCOME :)

2. macrumors 6502

3. macrumors 601

tbayrgs

I have my iPad in a Portenzo iPad Notebook, until tomorrow, that is :D. Starting tomorrow, my Mom will carry her iPad in a Portenzo iPad Notebook and I'll be using my iPad 2 naked, carried in a Case Logic Sleeve, at least for a while.

4. thread starter macrumors 68040

entatlrg

5. macrumors member

I use the STM Scout for iPad in the Olive color.

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/laptop-shoulder-bags/scout-for-ipad-shoulder-bag/

I really like the bag and have had it for approximately 7 months. It shows no signs of wear and tear and still looks like new. A traveling mishap rendered my strap for the bag stolen (TSA lol) and I called up STM, which proceeded to send me a brand new strap for free. Great company.

I also had on the Belkin Clear Grip Vue, which I will definitely be repurchasing for my iPad 2.

6. macrumors 65816

Hammie

I have either a brown original Vaja Case iPad Agenda or a black Agenda 2 for my iPad protection and then a grey Bottega Veneta men's messenger bag.

7. macrumors regular

I got an Acase, and I carry my iPad around all the time in it. I can't stand the iPad naked, so I grabbed something that holds it securely while looking good. I'm glad I did, because my case has a few bumps and bruises that I would hate to see on the iPad instead.

Now I have to find something similar for the iPad 2. The only thing I don't care for on the Acase is that it doesn't stay in it's adjustable stand positions very well. Especially if I'm trying to play games and interacting with it. So I may try something like ZooGue next time around. Only problem there is that I hate the sound of velcro.

8. macrumors 68000

3goldens

9. macrumors regular

more?

I'm always surprised that there aren't more bag suggestions.

10. macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    If you take the time to do a search you will find a couple of huge long threads on this very topic. SEARCH.

11. macrumors 6502a

12. thread starter macrumors 68040

entatlrg

Thank you, but I don't need anyone to Police my threads.

You'll notice this thread asked for photo's by users (men) who carry their iPad everywhere ... so it's a little more specific than the other threads I found by search.

Hopefully you'll let me off with a warning and I'll be sure to search more thoroughly in the future. 'Cix Pix' were you stressed by the redundancy of thread, the bandwidth or ?

Instead contributing to a post you're more interested in the policing the forum. That's special, thank you.

13. macrumors 68040

djransom