To the men who carry their iPads everywhere, photo's hopefully >

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by entatlrg, Mar 10, 2011.

1. entatlrg, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011

entatlrg macrumors 68040

Mar 2, 2009
    Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada
    How and what do you carry your iPad in?

- naked

- case, skin, or cover

- small shoulder bag

- backpack

- messenger bag

* If using a bag or case please note what kind, photo's or links to your bag/case are WELCOME :)

Currently I'm using a leather backpack by Piel, super soft, easy to clean, it's a smaller size, will fit a 13" MBP max, so it's great for my iPad and the other gear I often carry, MacBook Air, few files, chargers, usb stick, small paper notebook ... instead of loading my pockets with stuff I carry most of it less my iPhone in the front pocket of the bag works perfect.

see it here >

What do you use? Did I mention photo's/links are WELCOME :)
  2. MrMinor macrumors 6502

Jul 13, 2008
  3. tbayrgs macrumors 603

Jul 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I have my iPad in a Portenzo iPad Notebook, until tomorrow, that is :D. Starting tomorrow, my Mom will carry her iPad in a Portenzo iPad Notebook and I'll be using my iPad 2 naked, carried in a Case Logic Sleeve, at least for a while.
  4. entatlrg thread starter macrumors 68040

Mar 2, 2009
  5. Yeah Man macrumors member

Aug 26, 2010
    I use the STM Scout for iPad in the Olive color.

I really like the bag and have had it for approximately 7 months. It shows no signs of wear and tear and still looks like new. A traveling mishap rendered my strap for the bag stolen (TSA lol) and I called up STM, which proceeded to send me a brand new strap for free. Great company.

I also had on the Belkin Clear Grip Vue, which I will definitely be repurchasing for my iPad 2.
  6. Hammie macrumors 65816

Mar 17, 2009
    Wash, DC Metro
    I have either a brown original Vaja Case iPad Agenda or a black Agenda 2 for my iPad protection and then a grey Bottega Veneta men's messenger bag.
  7. Saberj macrumors regular

Jul 15, 2010
    I got an Acase, and I carry my iPad around all the time in it. I can't stand the iPad naked, so I grabbed something that holds it securely while looking good. I'm glad I did, because my case has a few bumps and bruises that I would hate to see on the iPad instead.

Now I have to find something similar for the iPad 2. The only thing I don't care for on the Acase is that it doesn't stay in it's adjustable stand positions very well. Especially if I'm trying to play games and interacting with it. So I may try something like ZooGue next time around. Only problem there is that I hate the sound of velcro.
  8. 3goldens macrumors 68000

Feb 26, 2008
  9. 9OOYO macrumors regular

Dec 15, 2010

I'm always surprised that there aren't more bag suggestions.
  10. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

Oct 9, 2005
    8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    If you take the time to do a search you will find a couple of huge long threads on this very topic. SEARCH.
  11. entatlrg thread starter macrumors 68040

Mar 2, 2009
    Thank you, but I don't need anyone to Police my threads.

You'll notice this thread asked for photo's by users (men) who carry their iPad everywhere ... so it's a little more specific than the other threads I found by search.

Hopefully you'll let me off with a warning and I'll be sure to search more thoroughly in the future. 'Cix Pix' were you stressed by the redundancy of thread, the bandwidth or ?

Instead contributing to a post you're more interested in the policing the forum. That's special, thank you.
  12. djransom macrumors 68040

May 14, 2008