I'm currently a pc user and i'm going to make the switch, because of final cut. I originally was going for the iMac, but i'm on a budget. So i'm pretty sure i'm going to go with the emac, but i dont know if i should wait and see if theres going to be a new one or not. I could get a apple certified, but i dont want to buy one and be sorry. what should i do? any ideas? am i doing this wrong?