Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LordArthur

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Dear all,
I just got a 27" iMac, late 2012 (2.9 GHz i5 and 32 GB) and I downloaded Toast 11 pro. It is running Mountain Lion and I have updated everything.
When I look at the Toast Media Browser, I cannot see the music files that I have in iTunes. I can see the movies that I have in iMovie as well as the pictures from iPhoto.
Users from roxio forums have been trying to help, but no luck yet. Among the things they suggested;
  • Run disk utility and repair permissions. Done.
  • Trash toast.plist from user library and restart. I only found a main library, not a users library. It does have a toast.plist and I removed it. It still does the same thing, a new plist is created as soon as I start Toast
  • They asked me to do the same with toast pref files, but I did not find it
Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance

LordArthur

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2013
Update:
I found the users library and deleted roxio toast prefs as well as the roxio plist and restarted toast, still not working, I cant see my audio files from iTunes.
I reinstall toast and nothing, I am running out of ideas... keep reading and looking in forums but there is not much about this problem... weird!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.