Toast 5 Lite

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by bwilli, Mar 22, 2004.

1. bwilli macrumors newbie

Mar 22, 2004
    Help, using a "freebie" Toast 5 Lite , using "write session" all burning o.k on each session but at start of each session I'm getting a separate CD Ikon for each image I've burned?? At this rate I will drown in "CD's" by the time the disc is full ? any suggestions please ? cheers, Bwilli
  2. RHutch macrumors 6502

May 21, 2003
    Amsterdam, OH
    If you burn using "write session", each session will show up on your desktop as a separate CD icon. If you don't want to have so many CD icons, you will have to burn using "write disc". This method will prevent you from adding anything further to the disc later, but it will only lead to one CD icon on your desktop. If you are only burning small amounts, you might want to wait and burn more at one time so that you use more space on the disc without having to deal with the separate icons that result from each session.

Hope this helps.
  3. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

May 2, 2003
    Home of Al-Qaida
    There's no way around this annoying problem. Too bad Nero doesn't have a Mac version. Toast should change the lable multisession to multidisc.
  4. bwilli thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 22, 2004

Well done, I thought it was something complex I was doing (like not reading the manual). That's a pint I owe you, cheers , Bwilli
  5. bwilli thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 22, 2004

Cheers Fuz thanks for your comments, I notice your location so keep your head down ... all the best from Wales