Today I celebrate being a member here for 1 year!

Discussion in 'Community' started by wrldwzrd89, Jun 6, 2004.

1. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

Jun 6, 2003
    Solon, OH
    I've been waiting for this day ever since I registered on June 6, 2003 (check my profile if you don't believe me). I never thought I'd become a MacRumors 65816 with over 1000 posts by now, but I did (in fact, I doubted that I'd even have an avatar yet since my posts per day were pretty low). I've since become FAR more active here, getting my average posts per day to over 2.5 (from 0.3 when I started the active period). I've enjoyed helping out all the other MacRumors members with their Mac problems as well as commenting on rumors, and I plan to continue posting here at least until I get my next Mac in 2007, and hopefully beyond that.
  2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Congratulations on your year here, wrldwzrd89.

We don't normally encourage pat-yourself-on-the-back-for-posting threads, but this seems like a good place to thank you and all of the other members who contribute time and thoughts to this site, help others with Mac problems and questions, and give MacRumors a community feeling.

Often, too much attention goes to members who ignore forum rules and have no manners or common sense, but it's the many thoughtful and helpful members here that make the site worthwhile.

wrldwzrd89 earned an avatar and a 65816 ranking the proper way, contributing regularly and starting threads such as Panther 10.3.2 and Boot Times and How fast is your internet connection, and participating in various Mac discussions. That's what the forums are for, and I thank all of the regular contributors.
  3. vollspacken macrumors 65816

Oct 17, 2002
    Boogie-Down Berlintown
    congrats wizard, and keep on rockin' Macrumors [​IMG]

4. womencantsail macrumors member

Feb 26, 2004
    Siberian Labor Camp
  5. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Congrats of getting so far without spamming, a lot of people are tempted into spamming their way to Tar' status, so good for you.
    Look forward to more anniversaries to come. :)
  6. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Congratulations wrldwzrd89 on your one year anniversary. Thank you for your thoughtful contributions. I second the thoughts posted by Doctor Q! ;)