Today I went to........Cupertino!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lu0s3r322, Dec 18, 2006.

1. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

I'm on winter break vacation now and I just finished staying in Sunnyvale this morning and my family and I drove about 10-15 minutes to 1 Infinite Loop.

I got a pen and a mug, but I think I'm going to go back to get a shirt and a mousepad. Didn't take any pictures, but we drove around the place a few times.

I saw this employee with one of those really expensive Mercedes, but otherwise, there was just a lot of cars around. I don't know why it was so busy.

Do anyone have any recommendations of what I could get there when I go back? (of course items only unique to the company store)

2. vniow macrumors G4

Congratulations on spending time at one of the most uninteresting parts of the Bay Area.

3. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

ROFL.

My non-business trips to the Bay Area always seem to center around going from restaurant to restaurant, and whatever happens to be between them. :p

B

4. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

I would reccomend a nice "I visisted the mothership" shirt, I got one, and it's (quite sadly) my best shirt. The hoodies are nice as well, they were out of stock and a rather nice sales rep suggested we email them our order, etc.