Today is a good day!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Elixer, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Elixer macrumors regular

Yep, yep, it is a very good day. Today I found out my results for my Communication Design portfolio review. If you pass you are able to finish the course work in the major. If you don't pass, then the next semester you don't pass either, you have to find a new major :( .

My morning started off with me feeling very nervous because I didn't pass last semester. Let me rephrase that the whole weekend I spent worrying about it because we had to drop the portfolios off on thursday and then pick them up on monday, so stressful.

Anyways, I show up and of course the professor is like 45 mins late. I've never been so nervous in my life. After that I opened my envelope and well I found out that I passed and I'm really excited now. It actually feels like I'm nearing the end of college which is a really good thing. Things are looking good.

2. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

good for you... good days are always a plus. I'm going through a slump, but the sweet isn't as sweet without the bitter.

Glad everything worked out...

3. jayb2000 macrumors 6502a

jayb2000

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I think I know how you feel!

For years at college and my first university I had no clue to how well I was doing. The lecturers were so vague and wasn't run properly at all. So I jumped ship and went to a different university, after I put so-so effort in I've found I'm on track to getting a 2-1 degree, a full First if I really do a stellar final project. The moments just before tutorial were terrible, dreading the possibility of repeating the year or whatever. Never felt so scared :eek: