Today's Dilbert

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mkrishnan, May 21, 2006.

1. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

[​IMG]

So what's in their pockets? And how did Dilbert end up working back at his company again? Just two days ago, he was getting venture capitalization, and then he got lawyerpulted™, and suddenly he's back on the job?

2. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

GroundLoop

My guess...each of them has a Crackberry. All I hear in meeting are the leads clicking away at their email. Very disruptive. I still want one though.

Hickman

3. leftbanke7 macrumors 6502a

leftbanke7

I was kinda wondering that myself. I hate it when I don't understand a comic. Makes me feel stupid.

4. mkrishnan thread starter Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Hmmmm, yes, Crackberry™. It's a bit old, but I don't remember it having been done on Dilbert. Maybe it was. Clay would know. ;)

I still wanna know how Dilbert ended up with his job back. And what's going on with his search firm.

5. mfacey macrumors 65816

mfacey

Usually the sunday comic does not follow the story of the weekday (and saturday) comics. This is probably because its an extended one. I'm guessing tomorrow's comic will continue where we left off yesterday.
    Chances are Scott Adams wants you to think its something like a "crackberry" or a laptop. I like to think its a macbook pro though... :D

6. debroglie macrumors 6502a

debroglie

I believe that sunday comics are submitted two weeks before because of the coloring process while daily comics are submitted the day before. Hence, it is very difficult to keep them in sequence and therefore many don't follow the same timeline.

7. mkrishnan thread starter Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Oooh, with respect to Sunday timing, those are good points (both of you). I have noticed that before. :eek:

Mmmm, as for the Crackberry, can I pretend it's an iPhone™? :D

8. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Don't worry. Nobody will know that you didn't understand it. Unless, by chance, you happen to post about it in a forum system on the Internet. ;)

9. mkrishnan thread starter Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Hehehe...and someone accidentally Diggs this post. Not that anyone would do that. :eek: ;) :D

10. funkychunkz macrumors 6502a

funkychunkz

When I read it in the Saturday's paper (yes I know it's weird, but we don't get any comics on sundays) I thought they were clicking pens, or keys on PDA's.

The clicking pens would be funnier because pointy hair says that productivity is up, and they simply don't like attending meetings (and so they claimed that they needed the time to do work). It is more likely that they were actually working hence it being pointed that they didn't want to be there.

11. mkrishnan thread starter Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan