took the leap into a mac...what accessories do i absolutely need for my new MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MSD401, Oct 25, 2006.

1. MSD401 macrumors 6502

MSD401

well i finally did it...... good bye windows and pos toshiba laptops.....i just ordered a new 2.16 MBP w/glossy screen... its been months of waiting but it should arrive at my door soon...
    I have been looking for a sleeve and i had found the perfect one but..... as of yesterday they stopped production.... (just my look).. is there anything else close out there I really like the price and the fact it came with an accessory pouch.... http://www.bitolithic.com/bags/index.htm ... I have seen the maccase sleeves and the idee sleeves both will serve the same purpose but .. i like the extra case for the power adapter..etc...
    Also.. i have hear some bad things about the mighty mouse...so i didnt include one in my order... should i pick one up at my local store... or r there better alternatives out there...
    ...... cant wait till it gets here!!!:D :D :D :D :D but my estimated delivery date is Nov. 7 :(

2. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

You really don't absolutely need any accessories for that proud beast. Fantastic machine.

3. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

Get a good case, and a Marware Protection Pack. That is, of course, unless you like pitting on your wristpads. Also, I'd skimp on the Mighty Mouse. It seems to have such a love/hate reputation.