top 10 online pc games

Discussion in 'Games' started by menziep, Apr 22, 2006.

1. menziep macrumors 6502a

Jan 21, 2006
    Where can i get a upto date list of the top 10 online pc games

Please Post Links Below
  2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

Jul 28, 2003
    Citizens Bank Park
  3. menziep thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jan 21, 2006
    Most currently played online multiplayer PC games (like Call Of Duty or Unreal Tor 2004)
  4. Dagless macrumors Core

Jan 18, 2005
    Fighting to stay in the EU
    Nothing I've played compares to Half Life 2's deathmatch. online it's amazing. Especially when you play against people who are as good as you. Which to me is someone who easily kill but without the horrible jumping around that some folks do.

Half Life 2 and UT for the more sci-fi based game. CS is the most "real" FPS online game I've played. In that there is no re-spawning during the game, seems to be realistic bullets too. Feels like 1 shot in the right place will kill.
  5. ucscc10 macrumors member

Jan 17, 2006
    CS. DoD. awesome.:D
    for free games- armagetron (tron) and gunbound are also loads of fun.
  6. Tymmz macrumors 65816

Jan 6, 2005
    I stopped playing CS because there are too many people who get really angry and talk nonsense. But the game itself is the best onlinegame I've ever played.

I miss it.
  7. ucscc10 macrumors member

Jan 17, 2006
    yea, that and the little kid who seems to be in every server- i swear those kids always overuse their mic's. but still, a LAN game is the best when you can hear your victims swearing from across the hall...
  8. MacsomJRR macrumors 6502a

Jul 8, 2003
    San Diego
  9. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Mar 9, 2005
    I second bf2 i think its loads better than counter strike, more tactics and teamplay.