Total wars for mac?

Discussion in 'Games' started by R.R.Mac, Dec 13, 2006.

1. R.R.Mac macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

Guys are any of the Total wars for mac. (medieval I + II, rome total war + expancion) Guys if you have any of them which ones are the best. What are the advantages over one another?:confused: Thanks!

2. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

Sorry on windows only...you are going have to bootcamp it. I have rome and medieval2. I love medieval2 because it is more of a even playing field on the battles. I am stilll undecided if the diplomacy/management is better here or in rome. on a side note the soundtrack to medieval is amazing I love it

3. fblack macrumors 6502a

fblack

4. R.R.Mac thread starter macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

ok i will try the demo soon. Does it have like the same map as rome total war on the campaign? i mean the cities and things like that?

5. tominated macrumors 68000

tominated

i thimk it is another game altogether

6. mufflon macrumors 6502

I like legion arena as well - freeverse really made a great job porting it :)

7. R.R.Mac thread starter macrumors regular

R.R.Mac

i have the demo for legion arena, can you do 'quick battles' and the freedom you get on rome total war. I.e. you choose what to attack, when to attack and with what force on a set out map or is it like the demo where you go from battle, to battle, to battle endlessly until you run out of battles?

8. aholden12592 macrumors regular

i tried legion arena and i really didn't like it. They are small scale battles with no managing cities or anything. It's just battle and improve your general's stats. oh and change the color of your outfit. LAME

9. fblack macrumors 6502a

fblack

i agree i tried the demo and it just didn't have much depth. its like its title legion arena, basically just fight battles. i think it had potential it just didn't go far enough. :( demo also had some typos...