Tough Choices

Discussion in 'Games' started by funwithfunkis90, Nov 13, 2006.

?

Hmm..

1. Red Steel

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Excite Truck

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. funwithfunkis90 macrumors newbie

Hey I'm 16 and reallly pumped for the Wii. I'm getting the system, extra remote and nunchuck and zelda on launch day, but I have just come across an old 30 dollar Amazon gift certificate, allowing ne to buy another game. I've narrowed it down to Red Steel and Excite Truck, but I'm having a really hard time choosing. Red steel could be really sweet but there is a possibility it could suck because of the controls, excite truck on the other hand feels like a solid choice, but red steel does look mighty nice. What do you guys think?

2. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

why not wait a few days until the reviews come out? then you will have a more educated choice :)

3. Abulia macrumors 68000

Abulia

4. takao macrumors 68040

takao

yeah i think we're coming close to the amount of WOW threads finally ;)

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Excite Truck. Where Red Steel seems to be a "wait and see" kinda game, everything I've heard about ET has been damn good. Seen the video of the kid playing it? his dad asks "what do you like about it?" and he says "it's fun". The initial videos didn't excite me much :)rolleyes: ) but after reading how well it plays and how great it really is, it'll do me till Mario Kart and F-Zero Wii come out!

6. gadgetgirl85 macrumors 68040

gadgetgirl85

Tough choice there :) I don't know. I agree wait a little longer and there will be more reviews out there for you to make your choice

7. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I'm looking more at Excite Truck right now, but just because Red Steel really isn't my type of game and I didn't have the best experience with it at E3.

8. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

I have them both on pre-order along with zelda, and will be getting trauma center and another game on sunday

9. Ja Di ksw macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

Excite Truck has been getting much better reviews, but I agree you should wait until they're out to decide. Maybe spend a few days on Zelda, and then rent them both once they're in rental stores?

Maybe we should get a Wii forum going

10. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Both of them look a bit poo imo. I'd stick to Mario and Zelda personally.

11. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Except mario isnt a lauch, and i assume he's looking for another game to go along with Zelda....

Both look average to be honest, but Excite Truck looks like it could be more fun.....