Toughest iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by megathunderult, Jun 28, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Aug 5, 2008
    I recently got My ipad 64gb+3G and Ive been looking for a very tough hard durable case for my iPad. Most of the cases I've been are only rubber and or leather cases but I'm looking for something a little bit stronger. I live in the uk btw.
  2. DPH
    macrumors member

Jan 3, 2009
    Sarpsborg, Norway
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 5, 2008
    I wonder how much that will cost, it looks great. Does anyone have any other suggestions.
  4. macrumors member

Jun 16, 2010
    I have the incase book jacket, it's very thick and protects the ipad pretty well. I'm currently using it for my cross country trip and it's holding up well. It has a soft to touch leather type material and a hard underpinning. I just throw the ipad with this case into the car without any other protection, and so far so good. Has a very secure elastic band to keep the cover closed. I tried the apple case but it was flimsy, stay away from that.
  5. macrumors member

Jul 27, 2009
  6. macrumors regular

Aug 21, 2008
    The ZooGue case is not your typical leather case. I've owned/own several cases including the Piels Frama, Yoobao, Vaja iVolution and the Zoogue. The ZooGue is the most protective and built like a tank. Not sure about UK shipping though but you can check.

7. thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 5, 2008