Toughest iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by megathunderult, Jun 28, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

I recently got My ipad 64gb+3G and Ive been looking for a very tough hard durable case for my iPad. Most of the cases I've been are only rubber and or leather cases but I'm looking for something a little bit stronger. I live in the uk btw.

2. DPH
    macrumors member

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

I wonder how much that will cost, it looks great. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

4. macrumors member

I have the incase book jacket, it's very thick and protects the ipad pretty well. I'm currently using it for my cross country trip and it's holding up well. It has a soft to touch leather type material and a hard underpinning. I just throw the ipad with this case into the car without any other protection, and so far so good. Has a very secure elastic band to keep the cover closed. I tried the apple case but it was flimsy, stay away from that.

5. macrumors member

6. macrumors regular

arcangel6

The ZooGue case is not your typical leather case. I've owned/own several cases including the Piels Frama, Yoobao, Vaja iVolution and the Zoogue. The ZooGue is the most protective and built like a tank. Not sure about UK shipping though but you can check.

Joe

7. thread starter macrumors newbie