Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I just got a trackman wheel today, I've already adjusted from the old Logitech marble mouse and am liking the trackman, scroll wheel and scroll button are good upgrades. It was like $40 at Best Buy.

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
Another vote for the Trackman Wheel.

It's not for everyone though. Some can't get used to using their thumb for moving the pointer and want a finger trackball...

B

thechris69

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2005
trackballs our great, im using a logitech now, but its like 4 years old and I dont know the model... however my Kensington Studio Mouse just came in for my new imac, (whenever that decides to come), the reason i got the Studio Mouse is that trackballs arent the best for games, and the studio mouse is so damn elegant and very imac-esque:D

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
I use a Trackman Marble. They work very well, except for a light buildup on the exterior of the ball itself.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
logitech cordless track wheel...used to have sore wrist..now...nothing but a-ok.

great mouse...sometimes i have to clean dust and buildup on the inside, but still great.

CEAbiscuit

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2006
The Kitchen
balamw said:
Unless of course you'd prefer an thumb driven trackball... :p

B

Sorry, but the fact that you can replace the Kensington trackball with a snooker ball :cool: trumps any thumbsy trackball. Either way, to each his/her own.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
CEAbiscuit said:
Sorry, but the fact that you can replace the Kensington trackball with a snooker ball :cool: trumps any thumbsy trackball. Either way, to each his/her own.
Now that IS cool.:cool:

*looking for huge psychedelic marble*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.