Tracking an Apple shipment to Europe.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mfacey, Apr 16, 2005.

1. mfacey macrumors 65816

mfacey

Hi all,

I ordered myself a new powerbook the other day and I'm constantly following its progress via the order status page! I don't know why I'm torturing myself like this!

Anyway, I used to have a bookmark to the page you could use to track your order in europe. Its in one of the threads somewhere here at macrumors but I couldn't find it. Can anybody supply me with the link so i can continue to torture myself as soon as my powerbook is shipped?

Thanks!

2. nesbitt_a macrumors 6502

Sure thing! If you go to http://www.apecode.com/appletrack and enter your 80... number you will be able to track things. (If you click on the number once the status has loaded -- you'll see the status with TNT. 'Not Found' means that the package has yet to be handed over to them).

All the best, Andrew.

3. mfacey thread starter macrumors 65816

mfacey

Anybody happen to know who delivers the apple products to the door in Holland? (or is this the same all over europe?)

I assume Kuhne & Nagel hands the package over as soon as it needs to be delivered to the door.