Tracking

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nsheikh80, Apr 18, 2006.

1. nsheikh80 macrumors regular

nsheikh80

As Apple fans we should not be allowed to track shipments. It is unbelievably excruciating to know that iMac has been at a depot about 15 mins from my house for 3 days and is due to be shipped today "at some point". Its driving me completely nuts but I still can't wait until I get it. I have to leave the house for about 10 mins and I bet thats when they come to deliver it.

Sorry guys, just want to vent somewhere.

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Ahh, I know exactly what you mean. It'll be worth it once it gets to you. The wait makes it better. :cool:

Be sure to post pictures of your new baby once it arrives. :)

3. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I don't remember the tracking details been that specific here, but I do remember that I checked the status 10 times a minute - it was really frustrating. The good thing was that my PB came a day earlier than I expected.

Either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get it! ;)

4. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

I have been tracking my Wacom tablet for about 5 days now, should get here tomorrow. YAY

5. nsheikh80 thread starter macrumors regular

nsheikh80

Still no Sign

Unfortunately there is still no sign of it! I will post some pics as soon as it arrives, if ever.

Just as a tip you can use the ref number that Apple provides and track the shipment with the actual carrier, this gives you much more detailed information about where it is held - this works in the UK at least.

6. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

Why has it been sitting there for so long? And you do know that you can arrange to pick packages up from both FedEx and UPS facilities (I don't know about DHL - or who h as your package, for that matter).

7. nsheikh80 thread starter macrumors regular

nsheikh80

We have had a long bank holiday weekend due to Easter. Friday was a public holiday as well as yesterday (Monday) which is why its been at the depot for so long. I just tried to arrange to pick it up and they have now told me that it is on the van and on its way to be delivered. I should receive it within the next 2 hours! For anyone's info, parcels are delivered via TNT in the UK.