Tracy McGrady's incredible finish...

Discussion in 'Community' started by steller, Dec 10, 2004.

1. steller macrumors member

I am so sad that I missed the game. When I came back home, they were already showing the next game. But man, that was incredible. How could someone score 13 points in 35 seconds. Even if you were to shoot after the three point line with no one guarding you, it's hard to make 4 three in such a crucial time. He even had to run the court and defensed. Man, I just wish i was in houston watching that game and enjoyed this unbelievable historial moment.

2. MacUser1 macrumors 6502

MacUser1

almost as good as Miller's 8 points in 8.9 seconds against the Knicks in MSG during the '95 playoffs

3. iflo macrumors newbie

iflo

Amazing

It was an amazing game. I was over at my cousin's place watching the game. When McGrady hit the winning three, our shouts woke his parents up. They ran to us asking us what happened then laughed when we explained the outcome of the game. It did remind me of the Pacers-Knicks with the Reggie Miller. I hope Tracy's hot hand continues tonight against Dallas!

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

With all the bad news coming out of sports recently, its good to finally have some good news. Sounds like he has a bright future ahead.