Trade-in Values.. Help!

Discussion in 'Games' started by psycoswimmer, Nov 18, 2006.

1. psycoswimmer macrumors 65816

Sep 27, 2006
    Okay.. I have a ton of stuff I'd like to trade in, but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it. I don't know when I'm going to be able to get to my local GameStop, but if you guys could help with the supposed trade-in value for some of this stuff, it would be much appreciated. :)

Slim PS2, barely used.
    DDR: Extreme
    DDR: MAX2
    (2) Dance Mats for xbox/gcn/ps2
    Soul Caliber 3
    Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire

Nintendo Game Cube, Indigo. (Reset button jammed.)
    Harry Potter: PoA
    LotR: The Two Towers
    Star Wars: Rogue Leader (Rouge Squadron 11)
    Harry Potter: CoS
    Donkey Konga
    Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
    HP Quidditch World Cup
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal Crossing
    NHL Hitz '02
    1080 Avalanche
    Mario Party 4

Sorry for the long list but if you could help AT ALL that would be MUCHLY APPRECIATED.
  2. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

May 24, 2004
    Burlington, VT
    its never worth it, Maybe like $20 per console and then like $.50-$3 a game, one time I brought in 5 xbox games, including Halo 2, and this was like a year ago and EB only offered me $9.50 so I was like **** that, you can make waaay more if you sell um on eBay or even here, it is a bit more work, but you'd be luck to get much more than $50 for all that... sorry
  3. MRU macrumors demi-god

Aug 23, 2005

The trade in value is NOTHING anymore.

I traded in 6 Xbox games myself the other day. Got roughly $2 each....

Also give it a couple of months and stores will NO longer be accepting last gen trades.
  4. psycoswimmer thread starter macrumors 65816

Sep 27, 2006
    Wow. That really sucks about the games. I'm going to trade my ps2 ones anyway... Because I won't have a ps2.

I called GameStop about the systems and they'll give me 70 bucks each for ps2 and gcn. So at least that's something. :/