All iPads Traded my ipad2 what do I buy now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by maddogsrfr81, Jun 9, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

A co worker has been eyeing my ipad2 16 for a while. I don't use it as often since my MBP was added to my toys.

Mac mini
    MBP 13in
    Iphone5
    Apple TV

I traded it for a new pioneer nav unit for my car. Dollar wise it was a no brainer. I bought it used 2 years ago $400. The radio new was $999.99.

Now debating getting a new ipad4, mini, nothing or wait and see what us coming out in July....

If I do get another's be I'd like it to be LTE. I only really need it when traveling for work or doing trade shows, but it isn't required.

2. macrumors G3

iPads may not be updated until September/October to align with other iOS devices and iOS 7.

From what you said, maybe you should hold off buying a replacement and see if you really miss having an iPad.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

I used it all the time, but was using it as a laptop. Once I bought the laptop it pretty much was used as a portable tv or e reader.

4. macrumors regular

wait till the new announcements, theres no point on buying one right now if you are not using it as much as you had.

5. macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

Since you mentioned you traded it in because you don't use it anymore, why buy another one ?