Transfer Photos back to camera memory card

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by wwooden, Jan 1, 2006.

1. wwooden macrumors 68000

Jul 26, 2004
    Burlington, VT
    I bought a photo printer and even though I can print photos from my computer, there seem to be less errors when I print them directly from the memory card (probably the crappy program that they bundle). Is there a way I can transfer photos to the memory card while it is in camera and connected to the computer? I don't really want to have to buy a separate memory card reader. Using 10.4.3, canon Digital Elph s230, and the printer is a Kodak Easyshare 500.
  2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

Aug 30, 2003
    You can do this with the Canon CameraWindow software (it's part of ImageBrowser). Start up ImageBrowser, get you camera connected and get Camerawindow going (may need to click on the camera icon in imageBrowser).

Then, from inside CameraWindow, you'll find an Add image... item under the Camera menu. This process is kind of picky; it won't let you upload any old image, only ones that appear to be native to that camera.

All that said, it's much less hassle to pick up a cheap card reader and mount the flash as a regular disk.