travel application

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by allenmertes, Jan 16, 2006.

1. allenmertes macrumors member

I've been looking for an application that I can use to keep track of traveling I have done, but I haven't really found what I'm looking for. I would love for it to have a world-map that you can mark with where you have been- and then possibly click the marks and open pictures and info from the trip. Simple enough.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any application similar to this, or what anyone thought of the idea. Thanks.

2. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

I hadn't thought of this before, but I really like the idea. At the moment, my girlfriend & I have a large map stuck to the wall with paw prints showing where we have been, but I like the idea of being able to view pictures etc.

I know that in Google Earth, there are bookmarks etc, but I'm not at home to try it out and see if you can do something like this - I'll give it a bash later on. May be a bit of work though, so perhaps someone else can suggest a better app.

3. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

Found this on versiontracker. Haven't looked at it yet, but maybe it's what you want

4. allenmertes thread starter macrumors member

thanks for the suggestions..i'll check these apps out