Trigger Happy TV!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Spizzo, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Spizzo macrumors 6502

I'm looking for a screen shot from the episode where they have the "mad cow" standing in the field holding a sign saying "You Dont have to be crazy to work here, but it sure helps".

If anyone has this on DVD, or knows of a site with screen shots, please help me out. Please! I cant find screen shots anywhere.

2. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

D/L it through your favorite P2P, screen capture away.

3. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

The wife and I were watching American Idol tonight (We like Queen and wanted to see how badly people sing when trying to imitate them...it was bad), and a Coke commercial came on. While the wife thought it was cute, it was a direct take off of Trigger Happy TV. That got me thinking...

Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a copy of the Nokia Theme monophonic ringtone? Apparently that is what it is titled (it was called Grand Valse before). I have been making the rounds on Google - and nothing...

4. mpw Guest

Find someone with a Nokia phone and have them send it to your phone.

5. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

That would work, but Nokia has switched to a 4 note polyphonic version - the monophonic is going to be tough to find on modern phones. The worst part is that people seem to be on this Moto/Samsung kick these days - I haven't seen nary a Nokia or SE in quite a while (maybe I should hang out with a different crowd...:)).