Tron 2.0

Discussion in 'Games' started by sketchy, Jun 15, 2004.

1. sketchy macrumors regular

I picked up the game yesterday and it runs relatively well on my 800 MHz G4 iMac. I am just above minimum requirements and it is a bit choppy in places, but the graphics look better then Halo on my machine.

the game is fun, a bit hard (aggravating) in places, but I am enjoying it. The version building and powerups are interesting, I have not tried multi player yet.

anyone else have the game yet.

dAve

2. jimthorn macrumors 6502a

jimthorn

Does anyone know if this will run on a 900MHz G3 iBook? Some games require a G4 and won't run on a G3 at all, while others just run a bit slower. I'd kinda like to try this game, but I won't be getting a new iBook for a few more months.

3. Santaduck macrumors 6502a

Santaduck

Related to Tron 2.0 for Mac OS X:

As some mac users and reviewers have mentioned the lack of custom maps for Tron 2.0 multiplayer (on windows servers), I've put together a beta manual install of the windows-only (non XP unofficial) 1.045 update, which includes the custom maps in the compressed .rez format: gamep5.rez (136M) and gamep6.rez (624k). The download link and feedback thread are at Macolgist forums here:

http://www.macologist.org/viewtopic.php?p=607#607

Let me know if this works, or if we need to add other parts to make it work.