Tron 2.0

Discussion in 'Games' started by sketchy, Jun 15, 2004.

1. sketchy macrumors regular

Jul 24, 2003
    Richmond VA
    I picked up the game yesterday and it runs relatively well on my 800 MHz G4 iMac. I am just above minimum requirements and it is a bit choppy in places, but the graphics look better then Halo on my machine.

the game is fun, a bit hard (aggravating) in places, but I am enjoying it. The version building and powerups are interesting, I have not tried multi player yet.

anyone else have the game yet.

2. jimthorn macrumors 6502a

Apr 24, 2003
    Huntington Beach, CA, USA
    Does anyone know if this will run on a 900MHz G3 iBook? Some games require a G4 and won't run on a G3 at all, while others just run a bit slower. I'd kinda like to try this game, but I won't be getting a new iBook for a few more months.
  3. Santaduck macrumors 6502a

Oct 21, 2003
    Related to Tron 2.0 for Mac OS X:

As some mac users and reviewers have mentioned the lack of custom maps for Tron 2.0 multiplayer (on windows servers), I've put together a beta manual install of the windows-only (non XP unofficial) 1.045 update, which includes the custom maps in the compressed .rez format: gamep5.rez (136M) and gamep6.rez (624k). The download link and feedback thread are at Macolgist forums here:

Let me know if this works, or if we need to add other parts to make it work.