Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
Can anyone else surf to http://www.ticketmaster.com ? I have tried Safari, Camino, Mozilla, and Netscape? I have a buddy with a PC and he said that ticket master is not down? I searched the Apple discussion forums and here and could not find anything?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Works fine for me on Safari...I was there earlier today and just checked again now. No problems.

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
WildCowboy said:
Works fine for me on Safari...I was there earlier today and just checked again now. No problems.

I am assuming on your powerbook, anyone else with an intel mac want to try? This is weird. I have a friend who has a 17" intel imac and a MB, and he cannot get on either?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
nospleen said:
I am assuming on your powerbook, anyone else with an intel mac want to try? This is weird. I have a friend who has a 17" intel imac and a MB, and he cannot get on either?

Actually, my ancient iBook, but yes it's a PPC machine. No Intel machines in the house to check with...sorry. Is your friend on the same network as you?

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
WildCowboy said:
Actually, my ancient iBook, but yes it's a PPC machine. No Intel machines in the house to check with...sorry. Is your friend on the same network as you?

No, but he is in the same town and with the same ISP. :confused:

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
Anyone with an intel mac able to get into ticketmaster? For what it is worth I am running 10.4.7

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.