True Crime: Streets of LA coming to MAC!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Converted2Truth, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Converted2Truth macrumors 6502a

Feb 6, 2004
    I'm sure most of you know too! Streets of LA is coming to mac. Aspyr is porting it! Check it out HERE :D

What would we do without Aspyr?! Macsoft releases one title per year, MacPlay releases crap without patches, and Ambrosia seems to be having a cardiac arrest. Perhaps Feral will blow our socks off soon tho...
  2. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    Feral is picking up the pace. Good news. It'll definitely help out the European markets.

Ambrosia is shareware, so they can take all the time they want.

Anyways, you people need to read IMG on a daily basis! This is a couple of days old for me. :) I'm not trying insult you though, so no hurt feelings, right? ;)

True Crimes is definitely the best alternative to GTA3/VC, from what I hear. It'll have to do for now. :D

I remember this ghetto kid on my bus stop making a big deal out of True Crimes when he got it for his X-Box. He did say it's pretty tight.
  3. vraxtus macrumors 65816

Aug 4, 2004
    San Francisco, CA

Dude IMG is usually the last to know about anything... they post "NEW WARCRAFT 3 MAP" like 2 days late...
  4. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

Apr 28, 2004
    Fullerton, California

eh, the PC port for true crimes was terrible, terrible controls, terrible camera angles, and terrible AI...i hope the mac version isnt like this
  5. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    Definitely not for game announcements though.
  6. applekid macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2003
    The porting house is supposed to be a new one. I have a feeling they'll be doing a direct port so that we it plays identically to the PC with the bugs. Aspyr hasn't been known for taking time to fix a few bugs during the porting process, but the original developer is partially blame-able for not giving the complete code.

I've only played the console version and it wasn't too bad.