Trying to find a new 15" Powerbook G4..help?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by Gherkin, Mar 9, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

I had my 15" Powerbook G4 stolen from my apartment about a month ago and I am in the market for a new one. I liked everything about it, it suited me perfectly. I checked out the new Macbook Pros and they are nice and everything but my financial situation is semi-hurting right now and I would really like to pick up G4, just like my old one. I can't find new ones anywhere, they couldn't have just disappeared..right? Does anybody know of an online store out there that has them available for sale or anywhere else for that matter..? Thanks for the help!
    -sean

2. macrumors 68040

California

I'm pretty sure they still have them at my university student store... call Apple.

3. macrumors 68000

Peyton

Well, you could look on ebay (I probably wouldn't) but you can. Also refurb on Apple's site, check out the marketplace area on this site, post what you want, you might get decent responses, university store like above mentioned, MacMall.com usually has things like this at a discount.

BTW anybody see the deal on a 20 inch iMac G5? good grief!

4. macrumors 6502

Will_reed

there was some refurbished ones on apple.com last time I looked.

5. macrumors newbie

A few online retailers seem to have them...

You might want to check here...

Smalldog
    Macmall

6. macrumors 6502a

7. macrumors G3

QCassidy352

apple has great deals on refurb 15" powerbooks right now; that's definitely where I'd go if I were in the market for one.