Trying to find a proper supplier of iPhone screens.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DarkLightA, Dec 21, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi!

I live in Norway, and I repair iPhones. Quite a few of them actually.
    And to repair iPhones, you need screens.

And in Norway, we tend to go to eBay and buy them from China. However, these are often bad quality, with color defects, digitizer touching LCD, etc.

Either way, I'm fed up with that, so I was planning to go to an individual online store in China to find a "proper" copy. I've found everglory-ltd.com , who have 3 different copies (A, A+, A++) of which I was planning to buy the A++ for around $26.50 a piece.

However, I'm:
    1. Not sure whether this is a real store, or will just be scamming me. - I'll be paying with PayPal though, so it's not a too big issue.
    2. Not sure whether this is the best place to go for it.

So, does anyone have any experience they'd like to use in order to enlighten me? I'd love any input.

2. thread starter macrumors newbie

3. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Don't bump your thread.
    Give it longer than 2 hours for an answer.
    And I don't know.

4. macrumors 6502a

5. Guest

Against forum rules to bump your own thread... very rude as well

6. macrumors 6502

Do you use AliExpress? They have ratings and you can get samples. I use a supplier in the U.S. (who presumably buys from China), but I'd be interested in hearing about other suppliers who are high quality.

7. macrumors 6502a

I use a supplier in the USA too which most likely is an importer. However I feel comfortable buying via this particular USA company. And the cost I'm still able to make a very nice profit.