Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heavymetalbebop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
I'm a law student and thinking about ditching my MacBook for my iPad to take reading notes and class notes. I also work full-time at a law firm. I'm looking for a bag (messenger or backpack) to hold the iPad, keyboard, cables, accessories and a 2-3 inch textbook. Something functional and stylish but also professional and not too bulky.

I've been looking at STM (look too small to hold a thick book), Incase (love the design and functionality more than I was looking to spend), Case Logic, and Timbuk2. Any other suggestions or input? Much appreciated!!

Cheers!

ppfd

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2007
West Virginia USA
Hard to beat Timbuk2 design, quality, space, all top notch. I have a bag fetish:D I've tried a lot of bags on the market. And will most likely pick up another T2 bag soon. I've designed and had a few bags custom built for me as well. Ever thought about that?

megsandbytes

macrumors member
May 1, 2011
is this case for iPad or iPad 2? Not that it much matters since some cases are compatible with both, but just curious. Have you considered the WaterField iPad Wallet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.