Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cjsaxman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Hello,

Has anyone else had issues with entering their serial number when attempting to start using iwork? I knew about the issues with the first release so I downloaded the updates immediately after installing the program. Now, I try to open it for the first time and I get the screen to enter my serial number; I enter it but the "continue" button doesn't highlight. Apple online support addressed the issue but their solution did not work for me. Do I need to reinstall the program? Would this be a problem since it would be installing the first version over the updated one? HELP!!

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
Make sure you type a zero where a zero is called for and the letter "O" where that's needed. In the serial number the zero has a dot in the center. Took me a couple of tries to get it right as I recall.

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
IJ Reilly said:
Make sure you type a zero where a zero is called for and the letter "O" where that's needed. In the serial number the zero has a dot in the center. Took me a couple of tries to get it right as I recall.
I remember doing exactly the same thing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.