Tumblr Update Adds New Camera Interface and Photosets

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Mar 11, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

Apr 12, 2001

Tumblr today updated its iOS app to version 3.3, adding a redesigned camera interface that simplifies in-app photo taking and integrated Photoset capabilities.

Previously released as part of a standalone app, the new Photoset feature allows users to create photo collages with customized layouts.

Tumblr has also been updated with the ability to double tap posts to like them, easy one-tap avatar changes, and new URL linking functionality.
    Tumblr for iOS can be downloaded for free from the App Store. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Tumblr Update Adds New Camera Interface and Photosets
  2. macrumors 601

Jul 11, 2008
    I still don't understand how to use Tumblr. How do you guys and gals use it?
  3. macrumors regular

Jul 31, 2008
    I love Tumblr! Great update although I don't use Tumblr's photo set feature...yet!

Check out my Tumblr, follow me! My Tumblr
  4. macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2010
    To be honest, I don't understand Tumblr at all.

On the other hand, I work as a social media coordinator, and the Tumblr page that I curate is often used as an example for other companies in my industry.

Honestly, all I do is post pictures and make funny captions.
  5. macrumors regular

Jun 18, 2012
    Most people use it to just post photos/quotes/videos/any media that interests them. For example I mostly post art, fashion, and music that I like. I've had mine for 4 years now, it really is a lot of fun! :D
  6. lany23, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013

macrumors newbie

Mar 12, 2013
    Tyr it now! you will surely enjoy it, mine is 2 years old and used as my online diary :) you can post whatever you want but it's more fun if you are going to post your interest :) have fun and enjoy!