Tumblr Update Adds New Camera Interface and Photosets

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Mar 11, 2013.

1. macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Tumblr today updated its iOS app to version 3.3, adding a redesigned camera interface that simplifies in-app photo taking and integrated Photoset capabilities.

Previously released as part of a standalone app, the new Photoset feature allows users to create photo collages with customized layouts.

[​IMG]
    Tumblr has also been updated with the ability to double tap posts to like them, easy one-tap avatar changes, and new URL linking functionality.
    Tumblr for iOS can be downloaded for free from the App Store. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Tumblr Update Adds New Camera Interface and Photosets

2. macrumors 601

I still don't understand how to use Tumblr. How do you guys and gals use it?

3. macrumors regular

I love Tumblr! Great update although I don't use Tumblr's photo set feature...yet!

Check out my Tumblr, follow me! My Tumblr

4. macrumors regular

To be honest, I don't understand Tumblr at all.

On the other hand, I work as a social media coordinator, and the Tumblr page that I curate is often used as an example for other companies in my industry.

Honestly, all I do is post pictures and make funny captions.

5. macrumors regular

Most people use it to just post photos/quotes/videos/any media that interests them. For example I mostly post art, fashion, and music that I like. I've had mine for 4 years now, it really is a lot of fun! :D

6. lany23, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2013

macrumors newbie

Tyr it now! you will surely enjoy it, mine is 2 years old and used as my online diary :) you can post whatever you want but it's more fun if you are going to post your interest :) have fun and enjoy!
    --lany23