Tunnel car crashing caught on video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ambushrebels, May 23, 2006.

1. ambushrebels macrumors newbie

2. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

3. macgeek2005 macrumors 65816

It says I need windows media player 9 to play it. But I have windows media player 10. :confused: :confused:

4. cheekyspanky macrumors 6502a

cheekyspanky

That tunnel entrance should be redesigned, it seems people are either coming in too fast to navigate the turn or there's something wrong with the surface.

Scary stuff

5. floriflee macrumors 68030

floriflee

That's pretty scary. The stretch where all the accidents are occurring seems pretty straight (slight curve) so it makes me wonder why so many lose control. I'd be interested to know which tunnel this is.

6. Bunnyman4 Guest

Hmm, interesting….It just goes to show that motorists are idiots of the roads!;)

7. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Guess I won't be seeing that at all. Just trying to load the video, that site brought Camino to a (no pun intended) crashing halt.

8. Bunnyman4 Guest

The construction engineers must realize that tunnel is a death trap of the highest order what morons, to keep it open!:confused:

9. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

I believe that is a Russian tunnel. This particular tunnel is famous for it's rolling contents speeding and crashing.
    I have no idea where in Russia it actually is, i would guess Moscow.

10. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

I was thinking exactly that. It seemed like cars were going fine and then all of a sudden began to swerve... My best guess would be something slick on the road surface, but surely someone would have caught it. Or perhaps it's snowing out and there is ice in the tunnel?

11. bartelby macrumors Core

Now I know that long tunnels actually have a MINIMUM speed limit but some of those speeds look a tad excessive!!